Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Red Sox, could this be the year :O)

I need to preface this by saying that I’m a Yankee fan living in Massachusetts :O)
But could this be the year?
There’s Something different about the Red Sox this year. They have the fire, they also have the pitching and they play every game like its game 7..I am really hoping it comes down to the Yankees and the Sox, because it doesn’t get any better then that.
Sox fans and Yankee fans all know what I am talking about on that statement.
Thanks to cable and my computer I have been able to follow both teams this year, the Yankees have been able to Hit their way out of quite a few potential losses but their pitching has been so suspect all season. The sox went out and picked up Curt Shilling giving Pedro a little help, You know this guy is a winner, being so consistent with the Philidelphia. And with the Yankees the only time I have seen the fire I like to talk about, is when they have played against the Red Sox. I just hope they can play the Twins and win and then have a 7 game playoff with Boston. Because for this Yankee or Sox fan it doesn’t get any better then this.
I would like to see the Sox Take a world series, so my dad God bless him can finally say the sox won a world series :O)

1 Comments:

Blogger April said...

the thoughtful, compassionate, human in me agrees that it may be time for the bosox to win a series, but the Yankees fan in me just shot the other me and says fuck no. honestly, though, i do feel bad for them never having won in the past ...years but if Pedro is pitching i will have to jinx them as much as possible. i despise that man.

October 6, 2004 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home